Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sweet design for Challenge #4

I really loved this colour palette.  I had the perfect photos from our strawberry picking adventure last summer to put with it.  Check out the other design teams work at http://www.color-me-scrappy.blogspot.ca/ this challenge due date is May 31st, and the prize to win is so lovely, be sure to click the link above and check it out and play along!  

I used Echo Park This & That it has such great summer colours! I added a small slice of Authentique, some Basic Grey stickers, BoBunny brads and Close to My Heat acrylic stamps and ink

I picked up these banners at scrapfest in Kitchener in April and sprayed them with ink, they curled up a bit so I had to tug on them a bit but I love the weathered look as well.

Also found this canvas flower and prayed it too, so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment