Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Stair Flowers

I just love this photo!  I caught them at the perfect moment all looking at their flowers, one on each step.  I did not plan this at all which makes it so memorable, I love it!
I used paper from the Plumeria Line of Basic Grey, I also used the co-ordinating buttons, tags, border and stickers.  I cut out some shapes with a Memory Box Die and embellished with I am Roses and Prima flowers.
I joined the Basic Grey page of the month club that my mother is running, I love the products they include and have never to this day copied the layout they give you...I just join the club for the fun new stuff!!! :)

It turned out that the Scrap'n With Flair kit for July was the same line from Basic Grey so I have really enjoyed these products and have pretty much used every piece of paper I had YAY! 



No comments:

Post a Comment