Thursday, November 8, 2012

Father...


I had a lot of fun with this page, I rarely get photos of my Dad and this one is a keeper!!!  He gets in front of my camera as often as I do!!!!  I kept this page simple and clean, the way my Dad is really!  he always looks so well put together.  My Dad means the world to me and he has always and will always have a very special place in my heart.  We both lead very busy lives and have little time for each other, thanks to email we still keep in touch as often as we can and talk on the phone when the opportunity comes.  Some may think that is sad but we are okay with it, and it works for us for now!  I don't need to see him all the time to know that he loves me as much as I love him.  Life has been crazy and through it all, he has always been there to provide me sound wisdom and encouragement.  He seems to always know the right thing to say even if it doesn't seem like the right thing to hear at that time.  Fathers are so special when they are GREAT and I am very fortunate to have an AMAZING one. I love you Dad...




This page was created for Challenge #16 with Color-Me-Scrappy be sure to click on over and check out the other DT's work, impressive talent as always!!!!


This page features a hybrid technique, after I completed the traditional layout with My Mind's Eye paper, Jilly Bean Soup Letters and Close to My Heart studs, I took a photo of it.  i imported the photo into my Creative Memories Stoybook software and added my journalling.


3 comments:

  1. I love the colors you chose here, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome 'boy' layout Steph! I love the masculine touches you used in the brads and striped paper ... but yet blended them flawlessly with the more feminine things like glitter ... great page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing tribute to your Dad! I love this page!!

    ReplyDelete