Friday, January 18, 2013

Wonderful...

I love these photos of my dear daughter Sienna! She is growing up so fast and I thing she looks so much older than she is in these photos!  The daycare always give you the proof strips too so rather than cut them up I just left them as is for this page!  The colour combo needed a little burst so I added some pink to match Sienna`s shirt!  Of course the challenge was to use some pearls so I accented with some pearl brads I had tucked away in my stash!  Be sure to check out the amazing work of our DT and guests, The guest work and DT pulled out some stunning layouts enjoy and play along!!!  GO TO www.color-me-scrappy.blogspot.com and have some fun with us!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your page, Stephanie! I really like your touches of pink here! Your take on the color scheme this time ROCKS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how the pops of pink really stand out against this yummy, neutral palette! And I just love that you were able to tie in so many photos so effortlessly! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete