Thursday, April 16, 2015

Love

WOW its been a while again since a post i have to get back into this!  Anyway here is page featuring the new Bo Bunny Line #forever young paper and embellies, I LOVE THEM  I love the colours, they are so bright a fun.  We gave some of this paper away at the retreat this past weekend   This is what I came up with when I started playing around with the fun shapes in the papers.  They just screamed "cut me out"  I am not a huge fan of fussy cutting, however when I actually do it I am so pleased with the results!


This paper looks like coark board, and even the little buttons are so adorable.  I tried to play them up a bit by clustering other embellies around them!  I added a little of the Close to my heart Thick twine and some of their glitter tape as well.  The edges were distressed with Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distress ink pad.




No comments:

Post a Comment