Wednesday, October 31, 2012

3 Girl Jam - Guest Designer

Hello all I really enjoyed putting this creation together for 3 Girl Jam be sure to check out all there fun stuff and inspiration!!!!  Here is my creation that had to be a "favour" and "contain ribbon" I figured since today was Halloween what better than a Halloween Party Box!  This was created using the Close to My Heart My Creations Box and and themed paper and stamps for Halloween, I love making the rosettes and the cute kitty was actually a stamped image that I fussy cut out and added some silver eyes!

Hope you like it!!!!  Hop everyone has a Happy and Safe Halloween!!!!




4 comments:

  1. LOVE your Halloween box! Thanks so much for being a Guest Designer on our blog today!

    Julie
    http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
    http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT box!! LOVE the papers and all the fun Halloween embellishments!! TFS and being a GREAT Guest Designer!!!
    Happy Halloween!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great box! Love the fun papers on this! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete