Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Brown Hound


I love this page that I created for the Sketchabilities DT Sketch challenge #78.  Be sure to check out all the other DT's work there is some seriously talented ladies over there!  This challenge offers some great picks from Scrap That!  I taught this page at my digital class recently, the ladies enjoyed learning how to create a traditional page using digital art work.  I used Creative Memories Storybook Software and several different digital art kits to create this page.

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love your digi work! All the elements..just fabulous! Miss Paisley May is just too cute! I have a Goldendoodle named Daisy May!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is too funny, the May just completes the cute name doesn't it!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful layout! I love the photos - she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So first, your dog is beautiful. But also your layout. I love the greens and the browns together. And those splats are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page for your precious pup!! It was great designing with you for this sketch!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete