Monday, October 15, 2012

Perfect 1


Color-Me-Scrappy Challenge #14.  This is a great fun pallet to work with, honestly I used my cell phone for the colours and it seemed that the blue was much brighter than my interpretation, however I am still please with the way it turned out!!!!  I love the flowers that I used, the were found in my very large flower collection however I am not sure that I know where they came form so if you love them too...I am sorry that Ido not know where to send you to find some!!! I used  Little Yellow Bicycle patterned paper, Close to My Heart cardstock and ribbon, Studio Callico Washi Tape , Creative Memories Jewels, American Crafts letters, Maya Road pins, and unknown buttons.
beaded bright



1 comment:

  1. I love the alphas and the flowers! I can never rock the flowers on my layout! Love your take on the colors!

    ReplyDelete